Ribeirão Preto Startup Founder 101
Raising an institutional round is a challenge for any founder, but this is particularly the case for minority founders, where according to statistics, only 1% are successful. Join us for this event where you will learn from Joe Bayen, CEO and founder of Grow Credit, who turned his 1% chance into an infinite opportunity for personal growth and startup success. At this live and interactive event Joe will share the various steps he took to achieve this fundraising milestone to help founders who are working tirelessly to bring their product to the market place.
>>> This is a live, interactive online event. To join and get updates please RSVP at https://fi.co/startup…
Who should participate?
– Anyone thinking of raising funds to implement an idea or business
– Anyone who wants to understand fundraising for companies in the early stages or to create a product
What are the topics?
– The key metrics and prerequisites for fundraising and the profile of a suitable company to receive investments
– How to make yourself more attractive to investors
– How to use online platforms and networks
– How to find different sources of investment, such as angel investors, venture capital, government resources
– and much more…
Ribeirão Preto, – Brazil
Wednesday, February 24 at 9:00 PM